Yoga Retreat in Italy 2015
May 23 - 30, 2015 or May 30 - June 6, 2015
I Think I Deserve Something Beautiful - Elizabeth Gilbert, author of 'Eat, Pray, Love'
This retreat combines cultural discovery through excursions and dining with inner transformation through gentle yoga, guided meditation and present-moment awareness (no prior yoga experience necessary).We will EXPLORE the Amalfi Coast by car and gracefully RESTORE our body/mind through the practice of gentle yoga.
One price includes all of the following
- 7 nights shared accommodations with views of the sea and private bathroom
- round-trip transport from/to Naples airport with group
- welcome luncheon buffet on arrival day
- fruit/snacks/water/soft drinks/coffee/tea daily in villa
- daily breakfast in villa
- al-fresco pizza-making dinner and dessert in villa
- twice daily outdoor yoga/meditation session (except arrival and departure day)
- private swimming pool with hydro-massage and sauna
- Day trip by car to:
a) Ravello, with lunch stop in Positano
- transport to local restaurants for group dinners out
- transport to Sorrento/Amalfi for exploring, shopping or to boat piers for journey to Capri or the thermal spas of Ischia
- transport to local train/bus, supermarkets, discount markets
Additional tour options are available at extra cost; for example, a private yacht trip around the island of Capri including lunch on board and time to explore the island on foot; a guided boat and swim trip down the Amalfi coast with a 6-course lunch in a seaside restaurant.
"Special Discount available if you bring a Friend - Each Will Save $150!
Deadline December 1, 2014"
Additional nights may be available, as well as option to add an extra week to join our group in Sicily.
Yoga Retreat in Italy 2013